ADVANTAGES AND SOLUTIONS OF SwiftCUT CUTTERBAR
DISC MODULE WITH
- additional protection for gears inside the SwiftCUT cutterbar
- strong, double – sealed bearings
- quick and easy module replacement even in the field
- reusable after key replacement
COMPACT SIZE & LIGHT CONSTRUCTION
- thin SwiftCUT cutterbar design (33cm) improves ground following
- low power demand
- 2,80m working width starts at 60HP
- small weight and low power demand allows to use the cutter bar in mountain conditions
- cover up to 2/3 of the underside of the SwiftCUT cutterbar
- simple and fast cutterbar disassembly for maintenance without the need of the customer service
- underside cutterbar protection
- easy to replace
- sheared key safety feature as standard
HARDENED KNIFE HOLDER PINS
- modernized shape of the pin increases knife stability
- longer resistance to wear thanks to Geomet® coat
- separate, replaceable element of the cutting disc
CENTRAL KNIFE HOLDER
- improved shape of the holder enables thorough cleaning of the SwiftCUT cutterbar
- made of high quality hardened steel
- 360* range of rotation
- quick and easy replacement
HARDENED GEARBOX SLIDE
- cutterbar’s drive protection
TOPPING SKIDS (option)
- increase cutting height – 2, 2,5 or 3 cm
- bolted to the sliding skid
- easy replacement
5 WORKING WIDTHS AVAILABLE IN SwiftCUT CUTTERBAR
- 4 discs – 160 cm / 5ft. 3in.
- 5 discs – 200 cm / 6ft. 7in.
- 6 discs – 240 cm / 7ft. 10in.
- 7 discs – 280 cm / 9ft. 2in.
- 8 discs – 320 cm / 10ft. 6in.
WE WILL CONTACT YOU